Beer is an alcoholic beverage that many people prefer to drink with meals or in bars, to let the game loose. Despite its somewhat bad side-effects if consumed in large doses, believe it or not beer can be beneficial for your health if it is consumed in moderate amounts. It contains greater vitamin B and protein content than wine and it is rich in potent antioxidants and flavonoids as well as certain minerals.
Down below is our list of top 10 reasons why you should drink beer regularly:
- According to a recent study, beer actually protects the kidneys by reducing the chance of kidney stones by 40%.
- Beer lowers bad cholesterol thanks to its richness in fiber.
- Beer increases vitamin B levels!
- It strengthens the bones, according to a recent study that revealed beer elevates the density of the bones.
- It cures insomnia thanks to the nicotinic acid and lactoflavin it contains.
- Beer reduces the risk of heart attack by 40-60%.
- The ingredients in beer help prevent blood clots from forming.
- Beer boosts memory and reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s according to numerous health experts.
- It fights stress. Everyone who has tried beer knows that, but a group of experts from the University of Montreal did a study that confirmed this.
- Beer can make the skin look smooth and youthful, according to experts that claim beer regenerates the skin and stimulates pigmentation.