10 Hours After Putting On Nail Polish, This Happens To Your Body!

10-hours-putting-nail-polish-happens-body

A large portion of women and sometimes men from all over the world use nail polish, but they never gave it a second thought as it being something dangerous. If you are one of them, you will might want to reconsider after reading this article.

Believe it or not, despite not applying the nail polish on your skin, it can still be quite dangerous and toxic, as it contains chemicals worse than the ones used in face creams.

Some of the toxic chemicals they contain are toluene, formaldehyde as well as dibutyl phthalate, and each of these is scary by itself, not to mention that all three toxic ingredients are contained in nail polish. These chemicals can easily be absorbed in our body, and then comes the scary part…

  • Toluene

Toulene is often found in nail polishes to make them smoother. The chemical is known for playing the role of an octane booster in gasoline, and used in the production of TNT. It can cause headaches, nausea, birth defects as well as development abnormalities, kidney and liver damage. It also has a negative effect on the nervous system. The chemical crosses the blood-brain barrier and affects GABA, dopamine and other neurotransmitters.

  • Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

This toxic chemical has a role of preventing chipping. However studies have shown that it contributes to the creation of cancer cells in animals, as well as long-term fertility issues in newborn boys. Despite all of this, companies still sell it. The compound has been banned in Europe, but it is still being used in the U.S.

  • Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde is a preservative and sterilizer, often used to embalm things as well. It has been shown to cause lung and nasal cancer and it has been identified as a deadly carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer.

Therefore we highly recommend you to pick a healthier alternative product with the help of natural ingredients. Be on the lookout for nontoxic polishes which are marked as low-hazard products throughout stores and in the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety database.

Source: naturalcuresandhomeremedies.com

Written By