Have you ever got a bump on your big toe? If the answer is yes, then you are more likely to suffer from bunions. Experts claim that a bunion occurs when the big toe starts pushing against the other toes. Then, the joint of the big toe sticks out and becomes bigger.
One of the major causes for bunions is wearing narrow and tight shoes. So, in order to prevent the occurrence of bunions, you should wear sensible shoes which don’t push your toes and makes them closer.
However, wearing the proper shoes sometimes isn’t enough to prevent their occurrence. The foot type, foot injury, or something else can also contribute to occurrence of bunions.
So, if you want to find out how to treat bunions, take a look at the following natural homemade remedies:
– Wrap several ice cubes in a thin cloth and put it on the bunion for 20 minutes. When so doing, keep your feet raised above the heart, if
– Massage the bunion with some warm olive oil, two times on a daily basis, for 15 It will improve circulation around the joint.
– Its main ingredient is an active pain reliever. All you have to do is to cut a red pepper and then rub its fresh juice on the bunion. Cover it with petroleum jelly and bandage it. For optimal results, repeat this procedure twice a day.
– Its anti-inflammatory characteristics relieve pain and reduce swelling. Heat ½ cup castor oil and then dip a cotton cloth in it and wrap it with a cloth around the bunion. Repeat this procedure 3 times per day for optimal
– Make a foot bath by putting ½ cup of Epsom salts in hot water, and soak your feet in it for 20 minutes, twice in a day.
– One of the best ways to cure bunions is to stretch your toes. First, flex your toes, and then curl them, staying in both positions for 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
– Make a solution that consist of 1 tbsp. of crushed bay leaf and 300 ml hot water. Let it stay overnight so can the water absorb the bay leaf. Drink this solution throughout the following day. Repeat this for 10 days and you will see and feel the improvements.
– Massage the bunion with a If you want to add an extra boost, after rinsing and drying your feet well, you can apply iodine.