The following facts about cancer cells are of extreme importance and all of us should be aware of:
Each human body contains cancer cells within it that occur approximately 6 times in a But, they can’t be discovered with standard medical tests until they multiply into hundreds of thousands. If you have strong immune system, you can prevent their multiplication.
Usually, cancer cells develop when the body lacks certain important nutrients. In addition, these cells expand in case when the person consume junk food, leads unhealthy habits.
Cancer cells might occur because of genetics, as well. So, if you eat healthy food and consume supplements, you can prevent cancer cells proliferation.
Chemotherapy is dangerous for human health because alongside with the cancer cells, it destroys the fast-growing healthy cells, as well. Chemotherapy weakens the immune system and makes the body to be more susceptible to infections. Chemo and radiation might lead to cancer cells mutation, making their destruction difficult.
Avoid foods which promote cancer cells multiplication.
Which foods are beneficial for cancer cells?
- Cancer cells thrive in an acidic environment, replace the processed meat that increase the acidity levels with fish and chicken.
- Avoid sugar completely since cancer cells feed on sugar. Instead, consume honey.
- Alkalize your body by consumption of nuts, seeds, grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- Vitamin E supplements leads to apoptosis.
- The essential fatty acids, minerals, beta-glucan, antioxidants, and vitamins all of them strengthen the immune system and at the same time, fight against cancer cells.
- Drink clean water always and avoid tap water because it contains toxins and dangerous heavy metals in it.
- Instead of coffee, drink green tea because it’s rich in caffeine and contains potent characteristics that prevent cancer.
In addition, cancer cells can’t live in an oxygen environment, which means that deep breathing and regular exercise provide sufficient amount of oxygen to the cells, thus killing the cancer cells.
Cancer has a terrible impact over your mind and spirit, as well. So, it’s really important to stay positive, keep positive attitude, and optimistic thoughts towards the treatment against this disease.
Avoid bitterness, stress, anger, and sadness since these emotions boost the acidic environment in your body.