Flaxseeds play a vital part in a large number of health diets. They improve the overall health and body, and treat a long list of illnesses and diseases. But, did you know that an incredible thing is going to happen to your body if you start consuming flaxseeds every day? Well for starters, it is worth noting that flaxseeds are packed with oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids, lignans and digestible proteins. They’re also a high quality source of protein and soluble fiber and are packed with phonelic compounds. This is why many people consider flaxseeds a super-food.
We’ve put together a list of the top health benefits from consuming flaxseeds on daily basis:
- Flaxseeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and improve the overall health.
- They lower bad cholesterol levels by 50%.
- They also lower triglycerides by 25-60%.
- Flaxseeds prevent diabetes by regulating blood sugar levels.
- Consuming 3 tablespoons of flaxseed oil will supply your body with as much omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids as a kilogram of fish.
- Flaxseeds are rich in fiber which makes It incredible for treating constipation and aiding digestion.
- Flaxseeds contain lignans which possess preventative properties against cancer, cardiovascular diseases and osteoporosis. They also reduce inflammation and the effects of lupus and arthritis.
- They stimulate weight loss and provide a feeling of fullness.
These are only a few of the countless health benefits flaxseeds can have on the overall health. Start consuming them today and you will immediately notice the incredible effects.
Photo source: wikihow.com