Research and studies from the World Health Organization have shown that one of the most common causes of death among men is prostate cancer. Although the symptoms vary from person to person, there are some universal signs that most men diagnosed with prostate cancer have reported experiencing in the early stage of the cancer development. This is why it is extremely important to undergo regular medical examinations in order to detect if there is something wrong with your body, and stop it from growing further.
Down below is a list of 12 early warning signs for prostate cancer:
- Frequent urination urges, especially in the evening
- Hard time urinating in a standing position
- Decreased urine flow and changes in the color of the urine
- Burning sensation during urination
- Numbness or pain in the hips, legs, thighs or lower back
- Bone pain and bone fractures
- Unpleasant feeling when you start urinating
- Ejaculation problems and pain during ejaculation
- Impotence – erectile dysfunction
- Swelling and discomfort in the pelvic area or legs
- Blood in the urine
- Blood in the semen
In case you notice any of these symptoms, it is highly important that you immediately contact your doctor and undergo a medical exam in order to check if there is something wrong. Even if everything is okay, it is always good to make sure and do a random test, because you never know what can come up.