A respiratory system infection manifests through pockets of pus in the throat, which most often results from colds, flu or mononucleosis. And although the problem is not a major health concern, if it is left untreated it can cause some serious health consequences.
There are various medications intended to treat sore throat, however they are packed with chemicals and can often result in doing more harm than good for you, as they cause unpleasant side-effects.
This is why health experts recommend using natural alternative anti-inflammatory remedies which can easily treat sore throat and clean your body of toxins, which will also lower the risk of cancer.
Down below we have the most-commonly used remedy for a sore throat:
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 large Beet
- 9% alcohol white Vinegar
Start off by washing and peeling the beet, then crush it with a fork and add a tablespoon of white vinegar for every 250 grams of beet you have crushed.
Mix everything together well and let the mixture sit for 20 minutes before straining it. Gargle the resulting mixture every few hour for a couple of minutes, and swallow a bit of the mixture to relieve throat inflammation.
Other natural remedies which can relieve sore throat:
- Gargle a mixture of a pinch of baking soda and one lemon
- Warm lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey
- Mix lemon juice from one lemon with a pinch of salt and honey, then soak a cotton ball and touch your throat with the mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in half a glass of water and gargle the mixture three times a day.
- Crush a garlic clove, mix it with a cup of water and drink the remedy 3 times a day.
All of the remedies mentioned above are highly efficient at treating a sore throat and will provide relief in a short period of time.