We’re living in a modern era where we’re constantly surrounded by the every-developing technology. Since our lifestyles are fast, many of us use microwaves to save time.
Almost 80% of the world population uses microwaves without giving it a second thought about the dangers that it may cause, as it is considered to be one of the most harmful electrical appliances that our food comes in contact with.
It is a fact that microwaves use electromagnetic radiation to wave the molecules and generate heat. This warms the food but it causes “structural isomerism” or in other words – structural damage of the food’s molecules.
A Swedish study has shown the effects microwave has on food. The study consisted of placing food in the microwave for a period of 8 weeks. 8 participants were living in a controlled ambience and were given conventionally cooked raw food. After every consumed meal, the doctors took a blood sample to test and analyze the changes in the chemistry of the blood.
In 1991, the first death of microwave usage was registered. A patient had died after the doctors injected a microwave-warmed blood sample.
Russia has been aware of this for a long time. The microwaves were prohibited back in 1976 because of their negative effect on the well-being and overall health of people.
Here are 7 reasons to get rid of your microwave:
- Microwaved food causes permanent damage to the brain and its cells.
- Consuming microwaved food for a longer period of time increases the risk of cancer.
- Microwaved food molecules cause diverse tumours in the stomach and intestines.
- Microwaved foods lose all of their minerals and vitamins.
- Consuming microwaved foods can increase cancerous cells in the human blood.
- Consuming microwaved food significantly weakens the immune system.
- Microwaved foods provoke lack of concentration, emotional instability, limited intelligence and loss of memory.